I suggest you ...

Projects on Dartfish 8

I think for group projects 2 or more people should be able to work separately on 1 project and then at the end be able to import the data from all 3 different files and join them together on one file. not sure if this is an option or not but i cant seem to find this option on dartfish 8

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alanalan shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Dartfish SupportAdminDartfish Support (Support, Dartfish) responded  · 

Hello Alan, As this forum is for Dartfish Express, I’ll remove this feedback to keep the forum relevant but I do want to first give you an answer. Several answers actually!

1) You can give feedback for Dartfish software at http://support.dartfish.com. The easiest way to do this is to create a support request from the Help menu of your software.

2) You are right to say that Dartfish Software doesn’t (yet) have online file sharing and collaboration built-in. However it is possible to collaborate on tagging projects by each collaborator producing their own events (with Software or Dartfish Note or myDartfish 360 and distributing them so that one person can assemble the tagged game with all contributions.

3) You don’t state whether you are referring to Tagging or Analyzer projects but we now have a new product called myDartfish 360. In the latest development to that it is possible to make edits to a dartfish.tv video from that software – either to still shots or to events. It is simpler than your Dartfish software but may be all you need for the purpose you describe here.

4) We are now up to Dartfish 9. Sounds like you need to update!

If you want to know more about any of these latest developments then you should contact your local dartfish representative at http://www.dartfish.com/contact

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...