I suggest you ...

I would really like to be able to both import and export videos directly from both Google drive and Dropbox.

So right from the Dartfish Express app you would select a video and select export. From this you could select either Camera roll, Google Drive, Dropbox, or even iCloud. Then you could clear up memory on the iPad or even your Dartfish cloud. This is a function that during my evaluation was highly desirable. It is even more important to have a way to archive videos due to Dartfish limitation of 10GB of storage space. It would be even more functional if multiple videos could be selected or your entire library.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Michael FinchMichael Finch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Dartfish SupportAdminDartfish Support (Support, Dartfish) responded  · 

Hello Michael, I’d like to clarify one aspect of your feedback. myDartfish cloud storage is currently unlimited.

You may be using a Dartfish.tv channel where the initial size is 10Gb but that is upgradable.

myDartish remains the better cloud solution rather than having to import and export content.
    The Dropbox solution may be OK if only using video but implementing a link between video outside the Express library and the enrichment within it could be tricky to implement and manage. So it would only be useful as an archiving solution.

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael FinchMichael Finch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for the response.
        That is good news about the storage. I had contacted tech support and they told me 10GB.
        I can live with the reduced resolution it I would to download the videos from the dartfish cloud. I guess if I do want the video in it's original resolution I could export it to my camera roll and it then would automatically backup to Dropbox. But.. how about importing a video shot from a camcorder. The way described in your tutorials, using iTunes is really not too slick:(

Feedback and Knowledge Base